Agenda Security Services provides fast and effective global screening services. With industry leading turnaround times and personal account managers we aim to make the process as simple as possible for you by becoming an extension of your selection team. But, don’t just take our word for it, we can provide extensive references from our current client base – we prefer our clients to do our talking!
10 Services included free in all Agenda security screenings:
- Screening are fully quality controlled, date/time stamped and audited processes on our Information Security Investigation System (ISIS)
- Access to Candidate Input System (CIS) to save busy clients valuable time
- Automated reporting options available to meet your needs
- 24/7 access to secure Online Candidate Tracker
- Security Certificate provided for employee Files
- All staff fully security screened, data held within Secured by Design premises
- ISO9001 and ISO27001 provide quality management and data security confidence
- Continual Professional Development of staff through Investors in People
- Full Data Protection Act compliance, all data/information destroyed on site to BS8470
- Free and impartial advice on screening options
Why bother Screening?
Detection of thieves, fraudsters, illegal workers, terrorists and other individuals that do not have your best interest at heart is a major concern these days!
There have been a number of widely reported cases of employees, some in senior or highly sensitive posts, who have been found out to be fraudulent, in many cases, months or even years after they had been employed. The implications for the employing organisations have at best been ‘serious inconvenience’ and, at worst, 'extremely damaging' to their reputations and image. Misquoted qualifications for example have resulted in huge drops in share prices overnight, major fines and criminal proceedings.
But this is not an uncommon phenomenon. A number of research projects have been conducted revealing anything between 30% and 60% of workers having been untruthful when applying for jobs. Not forgetting that there are large fines for employing illegal workers even if hired through an agency.
The DTI has produced figures to show that security breaches including forgery, fraud and data theft by staff costs businesses several billion pounds a year. The facts don’t lie. It has never been more important for employers to have in place an effective and robust pre-employment screening programme.
Agenda Security Services is working hard to raise awareness of the problem and provides a range of pre-employment screening services and support initiatives, designed to help our customers win the battle against the enemy within - before, rather than after, they have been compromised.
Why bother carrying out pre-employment screening?
- Demonstrate your Duty of Care to current staff and associates
- Reduce issues of petty theft and fraud
- Avoid costly fines, e.g. for employing illegal workers
- Comply with legislation e.g. Criminal Record Bureau checks
- Safeguard organisational image and brand
- Protect stakeholders' interests
- Reduce staff turnover and employment costs
- Hire better quality personnel
- Reduce the risks of infiltration by activists or terrorists
- Protect data and information e.g. Sarbanes Oxley
- Defend intellectual property from industrial espionage