Giving the screening process wings - with ISIS
Whether the need is for a simple one-off check, a basic or probity screening, a Criminal Record Bureau check or a fully comprehensive or executive screening package, Agenda Security Services have developed a process which takes care of it all.
The Information Security Investigation System (ISIS) is a bespoke solution designed specifically for pre-employment screening and to meet the user-organisation’s individual needs.
The ISIS system manages the whole process and includes an array of powerful features including:
- Data, time and operator stamped entries
- Fully audit trailed processes
- Tracks the progress of every screening
- Flags up key milestones and performance indicators
- Real-time updates to our secure client candidate tracking system
- High-level security systems and secure servers
- Securely held back-up tapes in fire-proof safe off site
- Compliant with ISO27001 Information Security Management Standard
- Exceeds BS7858 screening Code of Practice
- Automatically selects sample screenings for auditing and quality control
- Ensures compliance with Data Protection Act and destruction of materials
The system has evolved tremendously over the last three years but there are already plans in place to make further enhancements.
Besides improving Agenda’s service efficiency, the ISIS system also facilitates the delivery of a quality screening service in impressively quick turn-round times - a fully comprehensive screening is typically completed in just over 6 days.
The system can also be adapted to communicate with and update clients’ systems in real-time.
Candidate tracking made easy!
The ISIS system was developed with our clients and for our clients. The requirement for fast, up-to-date and accurate candidate screening information has evolved into our user friendly candidate tracking system. The secure on-line system is an excellent example of how Agenda has used technology to provide clients with candidate information 24/7. Updated in real time and fully secured in a demilitarised zone which is external to our ISIS servers the trackers provides a host of search features and simple to use functions.
Providing Agenda with the candidates' information usually falls on the shoulders of busy Human Resource (HR) professionals. We appreciate that this can be time consuming and onerous. In conjunction with several blue-chip clients Agenda is working on a candidate input process for the ISIS system. This concept could save busy HR officers between 20-30 minutes per candidate. This could make significant savings for those organisations recruiting hundreds of candidates each year.